Free service call with repairs
We work from 9am to 9 pm
- Where can I get my 3 year warranty plan?
- Here at Appliance Repair Experts we are confident in our work and provide extended warranty packages for your appliances. Packages can be purchased for small amounts for a very long term, so just you feel a bit safer after repairs. Ask your technician for packages that could be available for your unit after repair.
- Are your technicians full time employees with background checks?
- All of the technicians we work with are fully licensed and insured. They have also gone through extensive background checks.
- How much will it cost?
- This is likely the most common question we get asked, but unfortunately, we can’t give a specific answer on this FAQ page. When you call us and let us know what type of issues your appliance is having we can offer you an estimate on what the total price may be. We can give you a quote once we inspect the appliance and determine what the issue is.
Here at Appliance Repair Experts, we work hard to keep our prices low. When we send out a technician we charge a flat rate based on the Price Guide, which is the industry standard for pricing appliance repairs.
- How to hire a reputable appliance company?
- When hiring an appliance repair company, we recommend that you always ask about the kind of warranty you will be provided with. A reputable company will provide you with at least 120 days of warranty on most repairs with parts replaced. Make sure you ask as many questions as possible so that you can be clear on the kind of charges you can expect and avoid any surprises or confusions. One of the best ways to find a reputable company is by simply doing some research online and checking out their customer reviews.
- Where are you located?
- The Customer Care Center is located at 112 Snidercroft Rd, Concord, ON L4K 2K1. We also have shop locations for our technicians in Mississauga and Scarborough.
- Is my appliance worth repairing?
- In most cases it is going to be much more economical and eco-friendly to repair your appliance than it would be to replace it. Most issues with appliances can be fixed fairly inexpensively compared to what it would cost to replace the entire unit. Once repaired you can often get many more years of life out of the appliance, which makes it well worth the investment.
Repairing your appliance also helps to minimize the amount of non-biodegradable waste that goes into the landfills. As long as you are happy with the overall performance of your appliance while it is working properly, then repairing it is almost always going to be the right choice.
- What kind of warranty do we provide?
- The majority of our work comes with a 6 months warranty for labor, and mainly for parts that usually only fail due to normal wear and tear. What does that mean?.. well it means that we can guarantee our work for up to 6 months for failures that have absolutely nothing to do with improper use of the appliance, poor care, and in some cases due to lack of performing preventative maintenance. Cosmetic and many electronic parts tend to fail due to poor and improper use, these would be the kind of repairs that might not be covered for a half a year. However, in these cases, we would offer a half year warranty instead.
- How long does it take to repair an appliance?
- We do same day service because we understand the necessity of some household appliances. All of our technical have most of the parts with them in their vans, but sometimes specific model or make requires specific part. Due to experience, on average our techs do the repairs in 45 minutes if they have the part with them. If they don’t have the right part it might take a bit longer but your appliance will be repaired the same day you schedule an appointment with us.